Chris Sutton's Predictions: Fulham vs. Ipswich
Chris Sutton is predicting the outcome of all 380 Premier League matches this season, joined each week by a special guest. For week 20, he’s up against The Zutons frontman and Liverpool fan, Dave McCabe.
Sutton's prediction: 1-0
"Credit to Ipswich for their impressive win over Chelsea on Monday, securing their first home victory of the season. I’ve got to give a shoutout to one of my daughter’s teachers, Mr. Fields—he must have been over the moon, celebrating with bunting and champagne.
I’ve said it before: I really like this Ipswich team. They play with grit and determination, and they’re making a serious effort to stay in the Premier League. Their win at Portman Road was a big moment, but I don’t think they’ll follow it up with another victory this weekend.
Fulham disappointed me by throwing away their lead against Bournemouth last Sunday, but they’re generally solid at Craven Cottage. Antonee Robinson and Alex Iwobi are a fantastic duo on the left for Marco Silva’s side, and I think they’ll help secure a narrow win."
McCabe's prediction: 2-0
"Fulham are a real nuisance. You feel like you should beat them, but they’re always tough to shake off in games."