https://www.profitablecpmrate.com/kf22v28i?key=3448a2f74e728b926b690c72a12cb9bb Cameron Mathison Shares Heartbreak After Losing His Home in LA Fire

Cameron Mathison Shares Heartbreak After Losing His Home in LA Fire

 

Cameron Mathison Reflects on Losing His Home to LA Wildfires

General Hospital star Cameron Mathison is among the many individuals impacted by the devastating Los Angeles County wildfires, now burning for a third consecutive day.

Mathison spoke to Good Morning America on Thursday, sharing that while he and his family are safe, their Altadena home of over a decade has been destroyed. The actor revealed he was left with only a few pieces of clothing and personal items.

"I've been up all night. I can't sleep," Mathison said during the interview. "I've lost my home and everything that I own. I have this hoodie, a pair of pants, and two pairs of sneakers. That’s it."

The Eaton Fire, which started north of Pasadena on Tuesday, has grown to consume over 10,000 acres. With no containment yet, it has damaged or destroyed an estimated 500 structures.

Mathison recalled first noticing the flames as he was heading out for dinner, unaware of the destruction the fire would soon bring.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post