Hailey Bieber, 27, embraced a chic, covered-up look for her latest Rhode beauty campaign, just three months after giving birth. In the ad, she wore a shaggy coat by DUCIE and leggings, lounging on a suede couch while applying makeup.
The campaign promotes Rhode's newest product, the Cinnamon Roll Peptide Lip Tint. Hailey applied the lip tint in a sultry pose, dangling off the couch and focused on her compact mirror. In another shot, she sat on the plush furniture, the lip gloss in hand, while the final image captured her laughing joyfully in a playful upside-down pose.
The shoot's warm, earthy tones echoed the cinnamon-inspired shade, from Hailey's deep brown outfit to her mocha-hued nails. Inspired by her love for homemade cinnamon buns, Hailey explained that the tint was created in celebration of her birthday, which she shares with the product’s release date on November 22.
“It’s something I love doing every year—launching a special lip treatment or tint for my birthday,” she told Byrdie. “This year, it’s based on my cinnamon rolls. They’re my favorite thing to make and what I’m known for among my friends.”
The new shade arrives just a few months after Hailey welcomed her first child, a son named Jack Blues, with husband Justin Bieber on August 22. Justin shared a photo of their newborn the following day, and Hailey later showed off a $2K diamond ring engraved with "mom."
Hailey and Justin had revealed their pregnancy in May, with footage from their vow renewal ceremony in Hawaii showcasing her baby bump.
In the past, Hailey opened up about her pregnancy journey, including the decision to announce it publicly. “I didn’t enjoy the stress of hiding it,” she shared with W Magazine. “I wanted the freedom to live my life and enjoy my pregnancy openly.”
Throughout her pregnancy, Hailey focused on maintaining her health, consuming a protein-rich diet that included eggs, chicken, and steak. She also enjoyed premade items from the celebrity-loved Erewhon market and kombucha.
The model and entrepreneur also discussed the emotional aspects of her pregnancy, saying, “At the beginning, it was super emotional. I was just so in love with this human, and I worried about bringing someone else into it.”
Hailey has kept fans updated with glimpses of her son on Instagram, and she continues to embrace motherhood while balancing her successful career.
